Blockshow Asia 2018, powered by CoinTelegraph, is considered one of the largest blockchain technology roadshow. CEO of VOX, Stefano Virgilli, is proud to be invited to be a moderator for one of the panels.
Held at Marina Bay Sands Singapore, catch snippets of what went down at the lively and in-depth panel discussion about ‘OTC Crypto Trading vs. The Traditional Exchanges’.
Watch it here:
- Is the number of users of OTC exchanges still a minority?
- Is OTC now more formal and institutionalised?
- Is this true?: The volume of exchanges is high, but transactions made are small vs. The volume of OTC is low, but transactions made are large.
Panel from left to right:
- Stefano Virgilli, CEO of VOX.sg, Author, TEDx Featured speaker
- Luka Wagman, Chief evangelist & Former Chief Content Officer at CoinMarketCap
- Tiantian Kullander, Founding Partner of Amber AI, one of the world’s largest electronic trading firms focused on digital currencies
- Jasper Lee, Managing Director of eToro, Head of eToro Asia
- Justin Chow, Head of Business Development, Asia for Cumberland, the Cryptoasset Arm of DRW
- George Zarya, CEO of BeQuant Cryptocurrency Exchange & Institutional Prime Brokerage